Search Safiya's Blog

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Musings

I have so much on my mind, so much I'm feeling, but when it comes to writing it all down; my mind goes blank. I feel too much of it all, and I don't think I'll ever be like Anne Frank, who had the particular skill of articulate skill of the telling of her emotions.
I have to say, two years ago, I tried reading Diary of Anne Frank more than three or four times, now I can't stop. It truly is exquisite! (I ship Petel [van Daan] and Anne so hard omfg!)
Apart from that, I have so many books that have been set out for me for the holidays, which is absolutely amazing, and my brother is here for me to annoy :)
But I can't help feeling, even though all these things will be happening, I won't enjoy the summer because I have no friends and I never go out with anyone, and I'll stay the whole day in my house interneting and feeling useless and my parents telling me I am for having such a rubbish life; but when I want to go out like three times in a week, my mom tells me off for going out 'too much', even though I hardly have a social life, and says when she was that age, she didn't go out as much as I did.
I wander of the future, and if leaving home will be all I make it out to be, because I envision it as the point in my life where freedom begins and everything I've wanted to do, be and learn, will happen and I really shall be devastated if that isn't the case.

All for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment